1) I dressed up like a real person to show my parents that I am actually a human being that doesn’t live and breathe running (or at least I let them think that)
2) CANNOT WAIT to see this woman and make pies with her for my grandmother’s birthday. I’m way too excited to be spending the weekend at home with my family. Not sorry about it at all. I have more plans for this weekend than I’ve made all semester at school.
3) I was up way too late last night packing an obscene number of clothes for 3 days
4) and this…
I’m the vice president of the student-athlete association on campus and this weekend we’re having a dance to raise awareness for what we do but unfortunately I won’t be there because I’ll be spending some quality time with the fam… not a bad tradeoff if you ask me but I’m also not your average college student I guess…
5) I’ll be making sure this is included in my plans at least once… especially because they just opened a new Orange Leaf in my town and my frequent customer card hasn’t been used very frequently lately
6) and of course there’s always time for a run (even if I’m limited to 6 miles) and maybe a little zumba as part of my “active rest” day! Literally my favorite workout in the whole world besides running, of course
Happy Friday everyone! Have a good weekend!!
What are your Friday favorites?