It’s Tuesday! I haven’t done a pinterest post in a long time so I thought today would be perfect to go along with my tangents! It’s definitely a busy week for me so now is the perfect time to use all of those inspirational quotes and funny pins I’ve saved along with some other random tangents.
1) Elf4Health! Who else is in? I think it’s so great already!! Yesterday I went totally meatless, finishing off the day with cheese tortellini and fresh green beans that my mom had made for me to take back to school. Yep, she’s pretty awesome. I had mac and cheese to bring back too, but she put onions in it which made me really mad and totally ruined it. I gave that to my roommate. #roomiebonding? Anyways, if you’re not doing Elf4Health, you totally should for rounds 2 and 3! It’s so fun
2) Last night I locked myself IN my own car. Yes, in. Didn’t know it was possible until now. I parked outside of our townhouse and went to take the keys out of the ignition and they wouldn’t come out. I tried driving back out and back in again, still didn’t work. I was ready to call triple A. The first time I did that was this summer after locking my keys in my car and it’s not an experience I’d like to repeat, especially at 11:30pm. So I did what any normal person would do. I called my roommate. The first words out of her mouth were “did you put the car in park?” Well duh. Of course I did. But did I check to make sure one of the earbuds from my headphone wasn’t blocking it from fully clicking into the parked position? Uhh….. Needless to say, I walked into the house with my head down about 20 seconds later.
3) I know some schools have a “dead week” but we have a “hell week” right before finals. In the next week and a half, I have 3 ten page papers, one huge presentation worth 15% of my grade, and an exam. Then I have 3 finals the next week. I don’t know how I’ll get through it, but somehow I always do. Is anyone else feeling this way?
4) Yesterday I had TOTAL workout ADD. I went for a 6 mile run in the morning (broke my no-running streak, but I came up with a plan so I promise I’m not going over 25 miles this week). After that, I spent 30 minutes on the bike and then 30 minutes walking uphill on the treadmill followed by 7 minute abs. I can’t do the same thing for long periods of time (with the exception of running). I get so bored, even with trashy TV shows! I did learn a lot about weird fried foods thanks to Travel Channel.
5) And I couldn’t leave you without a little inspiration…or should I say pinspiration
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
How do you get through hard weeks of school/work?