I’ve seen this Healthy Living Survey floating around and decided to try it out… I’m not entirely sure who’s blog I “took” it from, so if you have done it before, maybe it’s yours! This week has been really rough, mentally and physically (not enough sleep). So I’m going to use this as a little “filler” until I have more energy for you all tomorrow
On today’s agenda:
- Lifeguarding 6:45am-10 (somehow I have to make money to pay off the PV Body subscription I signed up for last night!)
- Nails with one of my classmates- We have our winter formal on Sunday so I have to start pampering myself now… It will take that long for me to look presentable ;P
- Lighted Boat Parade downtown! I look forward to this night all year long.
- Looking at the lights on 34th St. in Hampden (apparently it’s famous)
- Christmas movie marathon (beginning with Elf)
**All “today” questions are being answered for Friday – not today (I’m not getting up at 5am to write this)*
Healthy Living Survey:
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Hot chocolate and an apple. I hate breakfast, unless it’s for dinner, maybe.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
120+ ounces (I carry my Sigg around like it’s my baby)
3. What is your current favorite workout?
By now you should all know the answer to this… RUNNING! But this week I’ve really gotten into power yoga and walking uphill!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
It varies…and I don’t really count them anymore. Some days I might eat 1500-2000 (obviously not enough but I more than make up for it on other days), and others may be up to 3000. I’m not really sure at all. I’ve gotten much better about going based on how I feel.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I’m not a big snacker, but when I do, I snack on:
- Rice Cakes
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Either a grilled cheese with carrots or a deli chicken and lettuce sandwich with carrots
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I actually can’t stand strength training, but I guess abs?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Shoulders… I spent enough years as a swimmer having man shoulders!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I’m a sugar addict, so I guess anything chocolate, ice cream, or cake related… but I also don’t restrict them. I have to maintain some balance!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I should, but I don’t… I’m a bad healthy living blogger haha
11. How often do you eat out?
I probably go somewhere nice every month or so, it used to be more but now I have a house to cook for myself in. I get takeout every other week or so though.
12. Do you eat fast food?
No. Unless Panera counts as fast food.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My mom. And all of you!!!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Nope, somehow I still manage to pass for 17 at the gym so I pay $5 to get into my beloved Zumba class at home. I’ve been 17 for 4 years now…
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8-9. This week I’m a zombie cause I averaged around 6 I think.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I don’t… If I want to have a slightly unhealthy day, I’ll do it. They’re not usually planned though. And since I’m not on a diet, it isn’t cheating.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Nope, never tried it. I get this question a lot. Followed by, “why not?” Here’s the short answer: I’m a control freak and seeing drunk people scares me to death.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Well I have running buddies and zumba buddies but I usually fly solo.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
I’ve become so much more open to trying new things. And coming from me, that’s a huge change. Like you don’t even know. My parents barely recognize me anymore.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Had a little dark chocolate before bed… who said healthy living had to be veggies all the time?😉
Sorry for the lack of pictures… I promise you there will be plenty of them this weekend!
QUESTION: Pick one of the 20 questions above and answer it!!