Thank you to Megan for nominating me for another amazing award! We are literally the same person- I love talking to her and tweeting at her and hopefully soon running with her🙂 Go check out her blog! She’s pretty awesome (and beautiful)!
Thank the person who nominated you (check)
Tell 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 7 other bloggers
I’ve done a couple of these lately but I can always come up with some more fun facts!
- I’m a sucker for a good chick flick, but only the funny ones. Think “Friends with Benefits”, “Crazy Stupid Love”, “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”. I don’t do sappy, like “The Notebook”. It just doesn’t do anything for me. Clearly I’m not a romantic haha
- When I was younger, I used to ski every weekend. Then swimming took over my entire life and I haven’t been in 4 years. That was supposed to be changing today. My dad’s taking the day off and we were going to go up to Sunday River to take advantage of the fresh powder! Unfortunately, a massive freezing rainstorm changed our plans so the skiing is no more. Ohhhhh well! There’s always New Years🙂
- I love people watching. I swear I’m not super creepy or anything, but I genuinely enjoy going into the city to just observe all of the strange people around me. Sitting at an outdoor restaurant in Faneuil Hall (Boston) for lunch watching the people go by is one of my favorite things to do.
- I HATE being cold. I would rather have the temperature be 100 degrees than 50. I am shivering just thinking about it.
- That being said, I love New England and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. It’s so hard for me to go to school in Baltimore, which I consider the South. I’m such a New England girl at heart. It’s my personality and it’s home to me. Cold and all.
- Shopping is miserable. I can’t stand going with my friends to the mall to just “browse”. I have to know what I’m going for and where I can get it. I hate changing rooms too. I never try on clothes (unless I have to) before I buy them. That’s probably why I have clothes from middle school. They still fit and I like them, so why change it? Running clothes are entirely different.
- I’m a super sensitive sleeper. It takes me hours to fall asleep and I can’t sleep without a fan. I don’t like it blowing on me, but it has to be making the sound. A noise machine doesn’t work, either. If there is any light or other noises while I’m trying to fall asleep, it just won’t happen. I have to turn my phone off at night so it doesn’t wake me up. But once I’m asleep, nothing will wake me up.
I was going to nominate people but I feel like all of my blends 1) are all beautiful or 2) have already been nominated (obviously… see#1)
So consider yourself nominated🙂
Day 21- Do you travel on the holidays?
We usually spend the morning at home and every year the family that hosts the dinner rotates. This year we’re traveling… I think last year was at our house. I don’t mind, though. We’re early risers in my family. Presents will be done by 8, I’ll get my run in, and then we’ll head off to Portland for a late lunch/early dinner!